You are here

Graduate Programs

The UW Department of Gender, Women & Sexuality Studies offers a Ph.D. in Feminist Studies and graduate certificates in Feminist Studies or Sexuality and Queer Studies.  

Please visit the links below to learn more about the doctoral program and application procedures.

Information about the certificate programs: