Programs & Courses
News & Events
January 6, 2022
December 15, 2021
December 14, 2021
- Bettina Judd, patient. poems
- Sasha Su-Ling Welland, "Camouflaged Histories: Lei Yan as Chinese Guerrilla Girl"
- Christina Yuen Zi Chung, "Creating Across Cultures: Women in the Arts from China, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan"
- Iris Viveros Avendaño, From Ayotzinapa to Ferguson, Fue el Estado: Indigenous Epistemologies and Transnational Solidarity in Response to State Violence
- Ramon Johnson, "We Are Not Victims": Unmasking Black Queer and Trans* Student Activism at HBCUs
- Sasha Su-Ling Welland, “List as Form: Literary, Ethnographic, Long, Short, Heavy, Light”