Programs & Courses
This undergraduate seminar examines the particular forms in which Chicana feminism theorizes practices of resilience in art and music. In... Learn more
News & Events
February 23, 2021
February 17, 2021
January 5, 2021
December 3, 2020
December 1, 2020
- Amanda Lock Swarr, Sex in Transition: Remaking Gender and Race in South Africa
- Sasha Su-Ling Welland, Experimental Beijing
- Sasha Su-Ling Welland, “List as Form: Literary, Ethnographic, Long, Short, Heavy, Light”
- Sasha Su-Ling Welland, "Camouflaged Histories: Lei Yan as Chinese Guerrilla Girl"
- Sasha Su-Ling Welland, Aesthetics
- Christina Yuen Zi Chung, "Creating Across Cultures: Women in the Arts from China, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan"