In Memoriam, Women Studies, Past Chair
- Jacobs, S. (1910). Sue-Ellen Jacobs papers, 1914-2014.
- Medicine, B., & Jacobs, Sue-Ellen. (2001). Learning to be an anthropologist and remaining "Native" : Selected writings. Urbana: University of Illinois Press.
- Howe, F. (2000). The politics of women's studies : Testimony from thirty founding mothers (1st ed., Women's studies history series ; v. 1). New York: Feminist Press.
- Allison, C., Jacobs, Sue-Ellen, & Porter, Mary A. (1989). Winds of change : Women in Northwest commercial fishing. Seattle: University of Washington Press.
- Jacobs, S. (1974). Women in perspective: A guide for cross-cultural studies. Urbana: University of Illinois Press.